Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Exciting News!

I have some exciting news to share: my two little sculptures have been accepted into the Newport Beach Art Exhibition! They will be on display there from 1pm-6pm on Saturday, June 13th, so if any of my readers are in the area and would like to see them in person, please stop by!


For everyone else, here's one more look at the sculptures:




I'm working on another boy doll and another girl doll to test the crochet patterns, which I may then post to Etsy and Raverly.

Also, check out my fancy new business cards, which I had printed last weekend so they are ready to go sit next to my sculptures at the exhibition!


The judges will choose their favorites in the morning, then there will be a fun afternoon of snacking and talking to other artists and art admirers while watching the awards. I can't wait!

Wish me luck, I'll see you next week!





6 comments:

  1. Congrats and good luck with the awards! Sounds like it will be a fun day--enjoy it all! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new business cards, the sculptures - everything! I'll be thinking of you with my fingers crossed Saturday. I hope you have fun at the exhibition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I will, I am looking forward to it!

      Delete
  3. Assunta,

    How'd you do at the Art Exhibition? Did you have a good time? I really like both of your entries! They are wonderful.

    - Momma Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot of fun and there was so much beautiful art! I will let you know more in this week's update. Thanks!

      Delete