Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Mermaid Tail Blanket

As a child, one thing I always wanted to be was a mermaid. Since I am also always cold, I couldn't resist getting in on the mermaid blanket trend. It seemed like the perfect way to keep warm while feeling like a magical creature!

I used pieces of a couple of different patterns to create my ideal mermaid tail. What do you think?




I posed with is by the pool for fun, but it's really just for feeling cute and warm while I read or craft. I don't think it would do too well in the water!

Just keep swimming until next week...

Assunta



4 comments:

  1. So cute! It would be wonderfully warm on a cold night, and the colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have definitely been enjoying it! :)

      Delete
  2. Assunta,

    The mermaid tail really suits you! I love the colors, they look exactly like what a Mermaid tail would look like! You did a wonderful job!

    - Momma Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was really important to me to get the look right :)

      Delete