Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Catching Up


Even though I have been lazy about blogging, I have still been getting a lot of crafting done. This post will catch you up on all the news I haven't had time to share in the past few weeks.

First, remember that baby mermaid costume I made back in December? I gave it to my friend for her baby shower and this week she posted a picture of her beautiful daughter wearing it! While any outfit would look good on a model this adorable, I'm pretty happy with how this mermaid costume turned out.


I also finished knitting this chunky cabled blanket that I made as a wedding gift for some friends. I love cables, they are so much fun!


I also added a few new items to the Etsy shop, including more Edison lamp jewelry...


...my mermaid tail blanket crochet pattern...


...and my Lil' Cutesies doll mermaid costume crochet!


Lastly, I crocheted this blue teddy bear sleep sack for my new little nephew, who is expected to arrive this summer! It was from a free red heart pattern, which you can find here is you are interested. The original pattern also has a picture of what it should look like with a baby in it, which I can't show you yet.


I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

-Assunta

3 comments:

  1. Great projects! The baby items, especially the blue sleep sack and mermaid costumes, are especially adorable, but all the projects you've made show a high level of skill and are sure to be much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assunta,

    You've been busy! That baby is beautiful, and she looks wonderful in her mermaid outfit! So do you and the little cutesie doll! I sense a theme here!

    I spent my weekend working on some new purse projects. The cat purse I entered in the fair won a second premium ribbon.!

    - Momma Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a good weekend! Congratulations on your win at the fair!

      Delete