Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Pussyhats Galore!

This isn't a political blog but I don't think most people would be too shocked to discover that I support women's health care. As a knitter, making a bunch of Pussyhats for the Women's Movement seemed like a great way to show support!

So far I have made 11 of the iconic Pussyhats for friends and family. Some were paid requests, some I gave as gifts. Now these hats have finally made it to my Etsy shop! I know they are in high demand, so if you knows someone who is looking for one, please encourage them to stop by! 


A special thank you to my Momma Cat who just sent me two more giant skeins of pink yarn to continue the crusade!

-Assunta



2 comments:

  1. Assunta,

    As I said before, I really love my two hats, and I'm glad that I could help you out by supplying yarn. After all, you're doing all the work!

    - Momma Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still appreciate it! And I'm glad you like your hats.

      Delete