Wednesday, November 4, 2015

St. Agatha's Holiday Bazaar

If you hate hearing about "the holidays" the second Halloween is over, then I sincerely apologize for this post. My mom and I have done a holiday bazaar at St. Agatha's church together almost every year since I was nine. I can't make it this year but she will be there this Saturday and Sunday with some Dream Designs as well as many of her own fantastic creations! Her table is Laughing Cat Creative Enterprises and here is a link to her blog too: http://laughingcatcreativeenterprises.blogspot.com

Here is the flyer for the bazaar. It is such a fun time, I definitely recommend going if you are able to. I wish I could be there!


Now, lest we forget it is only November 4th, here is some Halloween stuff. 

Husband and me at our office Halloween party:


I will probably blog about my costume in greater detail eventually, since it is made up of many pieces.

 Purple spaghetti with mozarella "eyeballs" for a murder mystery dinner at our friend's house (which was so much fun!)


And pumpkin voodoo-doll cookies, also for the office party!


I hope you had a great Halloween!

-Assunta


No comments:

Post a Comment