Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Steampunk Jewelry

I must apologize for the quick and unpolished post this week. With Halloween coming up on Saturday, my creative efforts have been focused on preparing for this most magical or days. With any luck, I will have several completed Halloween projects to show you next week. For now, I hope you will enjoy a sneak peak of my costume in the form of some steampunk style jewelry that I have made. It includes earrings, an ear cuff, a ring, and a choker.


This ring is made from a cool old-looking button from Joann's (so it's not actually old). 


I can't wait for all the fun Halloween festivities this weekend! My sweetie and I have started watching  scary movies to prepare and our office is having a Halloween potluck tomorrow. 

Are you doing anything fun for Halloween?

-Assunta









2 comments:

  1. Assunta,
    Your jewelry is pretty neat! I'd love to see the outfit you're going to be wearing with it!
    Alas, I have to work on Halloween this year, so no, I won't be doing anything fun.

    - Momma Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm sorry you have to work on Halloween. Hopefully next year will be more fun!

      Delete