Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Orange County Fair 2016

The Orange County Fair has is coming to town! This year is a little different from previous years. They've been getting so many entries they've had to add a whole extra round of judging just to decide which stuff will be shown at the fair.

 I got my results back and here is what I will be showing:



 My crocheted rose and cactus made it into the fair...


So did the dress I made back in December...


And my knit lace shawl...


Lastly, you may remember these two little guys from the Newport Beach Art Exhibition last year. I decided to give them another shot by entering them in the fair, but alas, they didn't make it. I tried entering them in the Visual Arts category, which had over 6,000 entries. I'm not too disappointed, given how tough the competition is this year.


I'll let you all know what the final results of the fair are. Happy summer!

-Assunta





6 comments:

  1. So exciting! People are going to be blown away by your stuff. You are such a master with the needle or hook.
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I look forward to seeing the fair results. And all of the cool things other people have made for the fair too!

      Delete
  2. Assunta,
    It's impossible for me to imagine that you won't win prizes for all your things! They are amazingly beautiful, as are you! Good luck!!!

    - Momma Cat

    ReplyDelete