Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Surprise! A Light Box!

This is the surprise I was hinting at a couple of weeks ago. I finally bought a light box!

With light box
It's just the most simple, tent-style version you can get, but look how much better the colors and details of this yarn look! I'm very excited for how this little investment will help my projects shine in my blog and my Etsy shop.

Without light box
And yes, I'm still working on plying my blue alpaca yarn from Tour de Fleece. I'll admit my motivation has gone down since the Tour ended, but I am happy with how it's turning out. I decided to ply two strands of the blue with one strand of silver thread. It's one of my favorite color combinations, as some of you may know.

Have a great week!

-Assunta



6 comments:

  1. Assunta,

    I admit that your light box does make your yarn look better. It really shows off the colors more! I probably need to get one too!

    - Momma Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's totally worth it, I can't believe I waited so long to get one! Even an inexpensive one makes a difference.

      Delete
  2. The light box is great. It does make things look like they do in magazines. Very simple and beautifully showing the item. The blue and silver combo is gorgeous.
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline! I'm really happy to see my pictures looking so much more professional than they did before!

      Delete
  3. I like the way the light box brings out the detail in your yarn. It was a good investment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm very happy with the light box and so glad I finally decided to get one!

      Delete