Wednesday, August 24, 2016

A Knit Top Fit For a Mermaid


 I'm gradually working through my Vogue Knitting Live purchases. If you remember from a few months ago, I fell in love with this yarn (Bubblegum Blues by Oink Pigments) for it's bubblegum yumminess...

And all of the beautiful White Lies Designs patterns, but especially the one on the bottom right (the Kate Bustier), because it looks like something Ariel might wear in the The Little Mermaid!


Mix them together, along with some fancy blue buttons from Joann's and some magical, floaty, cobweb-weight Kid Seta for the top part, and you have...

A bubblegum-colored top fit for a mermaid!


I love the way it turned out! What do you think?

Just keep swimming,

Assunta

4 comments:

  1. OMG Assunta! It's stunningly beautiful, and so are you! I'm in awe of your creative talent!

    - Momma Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That means a lot because you have a ton of creative talent of your own!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! Really nice (and effective) combination of colors, textures and stitch patterns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't really take credit for the stitch patterns, but I love this design and I'm happy with the way it came together!

      Delete