Wednesday, September 7, 2016

A Giant Sprinkled Doughnut


This weekend I finished crocheting my newest piece of furniture, an ottoman shaped like a giant sprinkled doughnut! It's made mostly from Hometown USA yarn, which is wonderfully soft and chunky. The 22 sprinkles are made from various different worsted weight yarns.


The pattern is from Twinkie Chan's Crocheted Abode A La Mode, which is full of all sorts of cute and fun crocheted treats!


Here is Chester with the doughnut for scale:


It's such a fun addition to our decor, I wish I had room for a half dozen of them!

Have a sweet week!

Assunta


4 comments:

  1. Assunta,

    Your doughnut is so adorable! I think Chester looks great on it too! I'll bet you knew he'd use it the minute it was finished, didn't you?

    - Momma Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, especially because it's not for him. He has no interest in the cat bed I made for him!

      Delete
  2. So cute and bright! I'll bet Chester likes to rub his head on the sprinkles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does! I'm doing my best to keep it from getting too covered in cat hair, haha.

      Delete