Wednesday, September 21, 2016

More Projects!


I finished a couple more little projects this week. My friend who ordered the blue owl from me last week ordered another one, so here it is! This time she wanted an all-white one:


And here is the cross-stitch pattern I told you about last week. Over the weekend I got a frame for it at Michael's. Now it's ready to go on the wall! 


And last but not least, I made this little one-skein shrug from my handspun "Starlight Princess" yarn. It's a little shorter than I wanted, but I still love how it turned out, especially the colors! It's just perfect for sitting on your roof and shining starlight on a chilly evening. And the great thing about a one-skein project is that it was very quick to make.


Have a great week!

Assunta



4 comments:

  1. Great projects! The color of the shrug is especially pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assunta,

    Your little white owl is very cute! You should make a bunch of them to sell!

    I love your shrug! Absolutely beautiful colors! It looks wonderful on you too.

    When did you have time to do a cross-stitch picture?!!
    You're amazing!

    - Momma Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just might make more of the owls, they are fun and easy to make and they could be cute in a lot of different colors. I'm very happy with how the shrug looks too! I started the cross-stitch picture many years ago, I just recently decided to finish up the outlining, and voila! Don't worry, I didn't just start it. You're awesome too!

      Delete