Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Hearts & Hands 2016

I can't believe it's been almost a month since I last posted! My husband, kitty, and I are all successfully moved into our new house. We are still renting for the time being, but as soon as the home repair projects begin, you'll see them here.

In the meantime, some of the goings-on in the world have made me feel a little extra motivated to have a positive impact. This weekend I plan to participate in Hearts & Hands 2016, and event where volunteers complete craft projects to help refugees and victims of human trafficking. If anyone is reading this in Orange County, you should join me! If not, I'll let you know how it is.

Please see the flyer below for those who are interested:

As we move into the holiday season, I hope it's full of love and laughter for all of you!

Assunta

4 comments:

  1. Assunta,

    This sounds like a great event. I am curious, which craft item are you working on?

    - Momma Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Momma,

      They had a bunch of booths set up so you could go work on any of them. I mostly stuck with the spool knit hats!

      Assunta

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your move! And good for you on participating in that great cause. They're lucky to have you donate.
    big hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete