Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Wonderful Gifts for Creating!

Now that January is almost over, I'm finally getting around to showing off some of the wonderful gifts I received this Christmas.

Everything I got was awesome but since this is a crafting blog I'm going to focus on the crafting gifts. My mom made me this crafting bag, complete with pockets and matching holders for knitting needles, crochet hooks, scissors, sunglasses, gift cards, tissues, and even a coffee cup sleeve. Now I can organize all my stuff in style!


My best friend got me this adorable Star Wars Amigurmi book. I can't wait to make all the characters!


My mom-in-law got me this gorgeous wool when she found out I that I was getting into spinning. This will make such beautiful yarn! She also got me a lotion bar that is very nice for  keeping my hands from drying out and snagging my yarn. 


And last but not least, I got about 16 skeins of this lovely, cozy yarn. This is what I am using for my current project, which you will see soon!


So that's a pretty good sneak peak at what my next few projects might entail. I hope you are all avoiding the bugs that are going around and that it's not too cold where you are!

-Assunta

2 comments:

  1. Assunta,

    All those lovely gifts should keep you very busy for a while! I'm looking forward to seeing what you make!

    - Momma Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun bunch of projects to look forward to! I can't wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete