Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Yoda says "may the Force be with you!"

Since I finished the sweater I made with my Christmas yarn, my next move was to break out the Star Wars amigurumi book that my BFF got me. She knows it's the perfect gift for a nerd who loves to crochet! I made Yoda first because the book came with yarn to  make him and because, honestly, who doesn't love Yoda? He's especially adorable in amigurumi form, a style that makes everything cuter. I can't wait to make all the characters, but he's what I've got so far.



Have a great week and may the Force be with you!

Assunta









4 comments:

  1. He is super cute. I can't wait to see the other amigurumi Star Wars characters you create.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like him. The next character is coming very soon!

      Delete
  2. Assunta,

    I think Yoda is the best character! He does look adorable as an Amigarumi!

    - Momma Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think it helps that the original character is so cute and funny, so he translates well to Amigurumi.

      Delete