Wednesday, March 9, 2016

The Stormtroopers are Coming!

I added another Star Wars character to my desk collection at work. I love the way this stormtrooper's mask makes him look like he has chubby cheeks! Bad guys probably aren't supposed to be this adorable, but that's okay.


Yoda and this Stormtrooper used all the yarn that came with the kit, so now I have to start buying my own yarn again if I am going to make all the other characters, which I hope to do.

I don't have much more to say in this post, but I hope my amigurumi Stormtrooper made you smile!

-Assunta

6 comments:

  1. LOL! You are right he's soooo cute! I don't think he's going to frighten anyone. I love him!
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like him! You're probably right, he's not very scary.

      Delete
  2. Assunta,

    Not only is he cute, but he doesn't have a weapon! So he's harmless. I can't wait to see what the others look like as you finish them! They would make good items for the Holiday Bazaar, don't you think?

    - Momma Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they probably would! That reminds me, we should check out the GeekCraft Expo in June to get more ideas.

      Delete
  3. Very cute! He looks more grumpy than lethal. I just want to give him a hug and cheer him up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He would probably appreciate that. I think he is just bored because Darth Vader hasn't shown up yet so he doesn't have any orders to follow!

      Delete