Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Orange County Fair Results!

My Sweetie and I had a chance to go to the fair this weekend and here is what we found in the craft and hobby department!

My wedding dress won second place in its division!

Here it is with some of the other dresses that were entered. I especially love the Day of the Dead and Oogie Boogie costumes on the far left!

My ruby slippers and Cinderella shoes got 3rd place and honorable mention!

I'm really happy with how well I did, especially beacause of how good the competition was and how many entries there were!

The whole fair was huge and there were so many cool things, we want to go back again!

With cotton candy wishes,

Assunta


5 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations on your award-winning wedding dress! The OC Fair looks like a lot of fun, and your Cinderella shoes and ruby slippers make a darling display.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is a lot of fun, there are so many cool things to see!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on all of your wins!!! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assunta,

    Your wedding dress would've won hands-down if you'd been in it! It is so gorgeous, as are you! I am so proud of you and your awards! Just think what Grandma would say if she'd seen your awards for the Cinderella and Ruby Slippers! She'd be extremely proud too!

    - Momma Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wish Grandma could have seen the mini slippers too!

      Delete