Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Doll Hair Latch Hook Method Tutorial

After I made my armature video last week, I decided to make an updated doll hair tutorial as well. I made one a couple years ago that some of you might remember, but I wanted to try it with my new filming process. I think this video came out much better, although there are still some blurry parts. I think I may have overdone the lighting in some shots. I should mention that my Mom, the remarkable Momma Cat, is the one who taught me the latch hook method as a great way to make doll hair!

Here is the video, let me know what you think! If you like it, please "like" and subscribe to my Youtube channel!


I will be dreaming Portland dreams next week but I do have a post prepared to go up while I am on vacation. I can't wait to see my family and friends up north!

-Assunta

7 comments:

  1. Hope I get to see you at craft circle! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we might be in the Corvallis/Eugene area on Sunday but maybe we could do coffee during the week?

      Delete
    2. Sounds good. Text me when you think you'll have time, and we can coordinate schedules. xo Jennifer

      Delete
  2. Great tutorial, Assunta! I'm sure Chester was a lot of help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha, he is great companion but that's about it. :)

      Delete
  3. Great tutorial Assunta! But I want credit for teaching you how to do it in the first place!

    Love you!

    - Momma Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, I love you too! And you're right, I have updated the post to give you credit.

    Love,

    Assunta

    ReplyDelete