Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The OC Fair starts this weekend!

I am in Portland, Oregon visiting friends and family this week but for those of you in Orange County, the fair starts this Friday, the 19th! It looks like it's going to be awesome, with lots of live entertainment, food, rides, and of course, all the great handmade stuff competing for ribbons!

I'm not sure exactly how the award process works, but if you get to vote, please consider voting for my wedding dress and miniature shoes in the sewing and crochet sections of the Fiber Arts category. Here is a link to the fair website if you would like to know more: http://www.ocfair.com/2015/

Wedding Dress
Cinderella Slippers
Bridal Red Bottom Shoes
Ruby Slippers
The fair runs through August 16th. I can't wait to check it out when I am back in town! 

Save some cotton candy for me,

Assunta



4 comments:

  1. The fair looks like fun - wish I could be there! Good luck with your entries, Assunta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I can't wait to check out the fair next weekend!

      Delete
  2. Yeah, good luck with your entries, Assunta! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'll let you know the results soon! :)

      Delete