Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Late Post

There won't be a new post this morning because I finally have a full-time job as a lighting designer! I am super excited about this opportunity but don't know if I will be able to keep blogging with the same frequency. I will continue to make cool things and keep you updated, but maybe only once every two weeks. I'm not sure yet. Today's post will hopefully happen later tonight and I will keep you updated with any other schedule changes. Thanks for your patience!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new job! It sounds really creative and exciting! Tell us more, if you have a chance. xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I have been learning a lot about design software for lighting and doing some drawings and organizing documents for presentations. I'm starting off as an assistant and will be learning a lot. It's very exciting!

    ReplyDelete