Wednesday, October 14, 2015

A Very Hawaiian Halloween




A while back my aunt in Hawaii asked me to make her a zombie hula girl and surfer boy. I had made some creepy-cute amigurumi already, so this was a perfect unique variation on that theme. These little guys are are very quick to make and almost too cute to be scary! The best part is, they like spam masubi even bettern than brains so they make better dinner guests than your average zombies.

The reason I am bringing up this project now (besides that October has me thinking more about zombies than usual) is that I just posted the pattern to my Ravelry and Etsy shops. They are so simple, there is definitely time to make a couple in time for Halloween!

Have a spooktacular week, and try not to get eaten.

-Assunta


4 comments:

  1. They're totally adorable! I love them! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assunta,
    I remember when you first made those dolls. They are so cute!! You should make some more and sell them on your Etsy store!

    Love,

    Momma Cat

    ReplyDelete