Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Bake Shop Purse

 A while back I received a purse kit for my birthday with two sets of colorful fabric strips rolled up to look like sweet rolls. The title of the kit was "Bake Shop." I finally got one of these pretty purses completed this week:


It's just the perfect size for a ball of yarn and crochet hook or pair of knitting needles for a small project! I'm still working on the other one, which is about halfway done. 

I only have this short post for now, but I'll have some more fun Halloween stuff for next week.

See you then!

-Assunta

2 comments:

  1. Assunta,

    That purse turned out really nice. I hope it was fun to make.

    - Momma Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was fun to make! Now I have to finish the other one!

      Delete