Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Cinderella Shoes and Orange County Fair Entries

You've all seen my entries for the Newport Beach Art Exhibition, which I applied for last week. Now I'm finalizing my entries for the Orange County Fair, which is coming up in July!


I haven't prepared anything big for the fair this year, but I just finished these Cinderella slippers, inspired by the new movie:

Here's what the movie shoes look like.

Here are some more Cinderella-blue shoes. I'm not entering these in the fair, they will go straight to Etsy!


I've decided to enter my mini Ruby Slippers, which you've all seen before.

Again, the movie version.


And I may enter a pair of the bridal Louboutins, I haven't decided on these yet.



Lastly, you may recognize this wedding dress, which I will be entering in the fair as well.



I'm so excited for this year! I'm sad to be missing out on the Multnomah County Fair, which I have done the last few years and is always a ton of fun. The Orange County Fair will be fun in a completely different way, though. And the fairgrounds are huge! There will be so much to see!

Dreaming of ribbons and elephant ears,

Assunta


4 comments:

  1. I love the Cinderella shoes! They are a beautiful shade of blue. And I remember very well the wedding dress, and how lovely you looked in it. Good luck with all your entries - the Orange County Fair as well as the Newport Beach Art Exposition!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you like the shoes and I appreciate the good luck wishes. The fair isn't until July but I'll let you know how everything turns out!

      Delete
  2. Assunta,

    Your bridal gown is sure to win you some big prizes! It is supremely beautiful and elegant. I love the Cinderella slippers, and I absolutely think you should enter the bridal Louboutins. They are very elegant too. Good luck sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I really appreciate your support and I'm glad you like the stuff I'm entering in the fair!

      Delete