Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Sculpture 2: Part 3- He has legs!

Sorry this post is a little late today. I was almost done with my doll's legs yesterday when I realized the left one had two more stitches than it was supposed to and I had to undo half of it to find the mistake! Anyway, here he is now, with legs!



This project is going a little slower than I would like. It's more difficult to get a lot of crafting done now that I have an internship, but I am really happy to be working again so it's all okay.

Here is a close-up. His thighs might be a little too thin but other than that I think his legs turned out well!

And here is a sneak preview of the thread I bought to make his pants. Keep following your dreams and hopefully next week my doll will have arms!


4 comments:

  1. Looking good, Assunta! Congrats on your internship! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so interesting to see your doll take shape. I'm excited to see the whole concept - doll and house together - but I guess I'll just have to be patient!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I appreciate your patience. :) I'm going to try and have more done for the next update so hopefully it will be a little more exciting than this one!

      Delete